Dilaudid 8mg Tablets
$100.00 – $610.00
Dilaudid 8mg is used to treat pain after surgery, as well as other types of pain, often while the patient remains in the hospital.
Buy Dilaudid 8mg Online Without prescription at a good Price.
What is Dilaudid 8mg ?
Dilaudid 8mg is used to treat pain after surgery, as well as other types of pain, often while the patient remains in the hospital. In some rare cases, it is used to treat dry, hacking coughs. Dilaudid is not typically used for chronic pain, but for short-term pain relief.
Dilaudid 8mg is an opioid narcotic pain reliever similar to oxycodone, morphine, methadone, fentanyl, and other opioids.
Dosage of Dilaudid ?
- Immediate-release tablets: Take 2 to 4 mg tablets by mouth every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Increase to 8 mg after careful observation and if needed to control pain.
- Extended-release tablets: Start after discontinuation of all other opioid extended-release tablets. Dosed once-daily, individualized based on prior opioid therapy.
- Injections: Give 1 to 2 mg intramuscularly or subcutaneously every 2 to 3 hours as needed. Give 0.2 to 1 mg intravenously over 2 to 3 minutes every 2 to 3 hours as needed.
- Oral solution: Give 2.5 to 10 mg every 3 to 6 hours as needed.
- Rectal suppository: Insert one 3 mg suppository rectally every 6 to 8 hours OR3 to 6 mg rectally every 3 to 4 hours, when appropriate.
Safe and effective use of hydromorphone in children has not been established.
What are Side Effects of Dilaudid?
Recommended dosage usually starts out at 2-4 mg every 4-6 hours but can be adjusted based on the patient’s needs. Side effects of the drug are different from withdrawal effects. You could be taking the drug within the recommended dosage and still experience the following:
- Stomach pain
- Trouble breathing
- Slow heart rate
Just like with any other drug, not everybody experiences these side effects.
Interact with Dilaudid 8mg
Dilaudid 8mg should be used very cautiously with medications that depress the central nervous system (for example, hypnotics, anesthetics, tranquilizers, phenothiazines, and alcohol).
Dilaudid 8mg should be used with caution with mixed agonist/antagonist opioid analgesics (for example, pentazocine, nalbuphine, butorphanol, and buprenorphine) because it may take away the analgesic effect of hydromorphone.You can buy Methadone also.
50 Tablets, 100 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 500 Tablets